We are on the recruitment trail again … looking for Junior Therapists for LittleMiss’ team. Could this be you … or a friend you know
You will join a team of energetic people committed to improving our daughter’s language, play and social skills in an intensive home-based therapy program. This program is based on Applied Behavioural Analysis (ABA) created in the US by Dr Ivar Lovaas at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), Department of Psychology.
- Be willing to learn new teaching methods based on positive reinforcement
- Be will to commit to a minimum of 2 sessions per week (3 hrs per session) and can commit to a minimum of 6 months
- Attend and participate in monthly review meetings and training at the Lizard Centre
- Enjoy working with children
- Demonstrate dependability
- Be a non-smoker
- Be willing to work Saturdays
Qualifications and Experience
- Currently studying in related fields such as Psychology, ABA, Speech Pathology, and Occupational Therapy.
- Have or be willing to complete ABA Therapist Training – Level 1
- Have or be willing to complete Police Check/Working with Children Check
- No prior experience required
Location: Sydney’s Inner West
• Thursday – Evening session
• Friday – Afternoon and Evening session
• Saturday – Morning, Afternoon and Evening session
Clinic Meetings are held once every 4 weeks on Thursday at 9am. All training, when required, is completed on alternate Thursday at 9am.
Remuneration: Hourly rate is negotiable depending on level of experience.
Interested? Please email me your resume with the form below and complete an application form here.